DTH hammer drilling is a major reform to conventional rotary drilling
New drilling methods after diamond drilling and air drilling. It makes good use of the weakness of hard rock that is brittle and low in shear strength and cannot withstand impact. It is an effective drilling technology to solve the problem of low drilling efficiency in hard rock formations and some complex rock formations.
Compared with conventional rotary drilling, hydraulic DTH hammer drilling has the following advantages:
(1) Make full use of on-site conventional auxiliary equipment, and do not change the existing operating procedures;
(2) Since the pump pressure of the mud pump is easy to reach a higher value, the hydraulic hammer adapts to a larger hole depth (it has reached 5118m);
(3) High drilling time efficiency in hard rock formations;
(4) The broken stratum is not easy to block the core, and the footage is long in each round;
(5) Effectively extend the life of the drill bit;
(6) To a certain extent reduce the strength of the hole oblique;
(7) Low energy consumption and less environmental pollution;
(8) Not afraid of aquifers, strong wall protection ability;
(9) Easy operation and convenient maintenance.