2398#,JuYing Road,TaiZhou City, ZheJiang Province,China
Geological drill pipes are widely used in engineering, and there are many types of geological drill pipes on the market. So what common sense should we know when purchasing? Today, I will tell you about it.
1. Generally, when selecting construction machinery and equipment, the first thing to think about is whether the specific model, size, and basic parameters meet the regulations, and the selection of geological drill pipes is nothing more than these.
1. The standard structure of the equipment;
2. The main parameters of the equipment;
3. The general size and material of the equipment.
2. Product quality and processing technology of geological drill pipe
Good material and processing technology determine the good product quality of the equipment, so when choosing it, you first need to look at the composition of its raw materials. The raw materials selected are all from regular and reliable large and medium-sized steel plants at home and abroad. The high-quality seamless pipes purchased and the production process of seamless steel pipes are all based on hot-rolled hot-rolled steel that is relatively recognized in the industry. Or cold-drawn processing technology is the leading process. The steel pipe processing procedures of these steel plants have very strict production and manufacturing process flow and supervision and management efforts to ensure that every seamless steel pipe produced is very good.