2398#,JuYing Road,TaiZhou City, ZheJiang Province,China
Drill rods are rods connected to drilling tools to transmit power. The drill pipe is a steel pipe with a threaded tail, which is used to connect the surface equipment of the drilling rig and the drilling and grinding equipment or the bottom hole device at the bottom of the drilling well. The usual components of drill pipe are reaming Bit, drill collar, drill pipe, stabilizer, special joint, and kelly. The purpose of the drill pipe is to transport the drilling mud to the drill bit and together with the drill bit raise, lower, or rotate the bottom hole device. The drill pipe must be able to withstand huge internal and external pressure, twisting, bending, and vibration, so wear of the drill pipe is a very serious problem. When the drill pipe is worn to a certain extent, it should be replaced with a new one.
Steel tubes and round bars are made into drill pipes after several processing steps. First of all, the end of the steel pipe is subjected to medium-frequency heating hydraulic upsetting to increase the wall thickness of the pipe end, and the next step is thread processing and appropriate treatment. The geological drill pipe needs to be connected with the joint and the drill pipe through threads, while the oil drill pipe is made by friction welding the joint and the rod end.
(1) The end of the drill pipe is heated by intermediate frequency, hydraulic upsetting, and heat treated, which can effectively eliminate the internal stress of the previous processing.
(2) The locking joint is made of 40Cr or 42CrMo material, quenched and tempered heat treatment after rough machining, and surface nitriding treatment after finishing, which can effectively prevent sticking and buckling problems, and is more wear-resistant and easy to disassemble.
(3) All threads are cut and formed on a CNC lathe using forming blades to ensure a precise fit and strong interchangeability.
Then let's take a look at some suggestions to reduce the wear of the drill pipe string: 1. The research and development of high-quality material drill pipes should use high-strength materials, and light aluminum alloy and other materials should be used as drill pipe materials; The internal structure of the drill pipe is more refined and perfect.
2. Control the verticality of the drilling well. If the verticality of the drilling is high, the contact surface between the drill string and the hole wall will be reduced accordingly, and the situation of rotating around the axis will increase, thereby reducing the friction between the drill string and the hole wall.
3. Improve the drilling fluid Use solid-free drilling fluid to reduce the viscosity and density of the drilling fluid to reduce the erosion and wear of the drill string; increase the pH value to inhibit the corrosion of the drill string by acid gas; use an oxygen scavenger, Reduces oxidative corrosion on the drill string.
Drill pipes are used in a wide variety of applications. Drill pipe must be able to withstand enormous internal and external pressure, twisting, bending, and vibration. In the process of oil and gas extraction and refining, the drill pipe can be used many times.