2398#,JuYing Road,TaiZhou City, ZheJiang Province,China
Drill pipe plays an extremely important role in the drilling process. If the drill pipe is not used and maintained correctly, it is easy to cause accidents such as broken drill pipes. How to maintain the drill pipe? Kaiqiu Drilling Tools Manufacturer will show you.
1. Regularly carry out anti-rust and dust-proof treatment on the drill pipes. After cleaning, put on protective caps or pack them in boxes to ensure that the geological drill pipes are always new. ;
2. According to local conditions, select the corresponding drilling equipment, and determine the drilling depth according to the actual situation during operation;
3. If the drill sticks or locks up during the drilling process, the drill should be stopped immediately or drilled slowly after returning to the drill to ensure that the geological drill pipe is not bent and flat;
4. When drilling, it should be confirmed that the geological drill pipe is tightly connected. In case of damage, corrosion, etc., the seal should be replaced in time;
5. When working in acid-alkaline areas, after drilling, the surface of the rod body should be cleaned with clean water in time to remove the corrosion layer;
6. Geological drill pipes need to be stored in a dry place, the bottom should be supported at multiple points, and geological drill pipes should not be placed randomly under gravel and coal piles.