1. Installation unit:
1. Prepare the rock drilling space. The size of the space can be determined according to the type of drilling and the method of drilling.
2. Use gas and water (when water is required to remove dust) from pipes, lighting lines, etc., close to the worksite.
3. According to the requirements of good design, ensure the reliable positioning of the DTH hammer.
2. Inspection before operation:
1. At the beginning of the operation, if the pipeline connection is strong, you should carefully check the gas and water (water is required to remove dust), especially the air pipe joint, and the air pipe connection must be strong to prevent people from tripping and injuring themselves, and there is no leakage or leakage in each meeting. Leak.
2. Check whether the oil mist is full of oil (not too full).
3. Check screws, nuts, washers, etc. If the different positions are consolidated and reliable, then each of them is serious.
3. Drilling operation procedures and discharge methods:
1. When turning holes, first useless impact energy, driving force, and low speed to drill holes to facilitate drilling positioning. (When dust removal is required, provide sufficient water to reduce dust) When the hole is about 10 cm, then use a complete shock absorber to impact and appropriately increase the driving force to increase the speed. (When dust removal is required, the mixture of gas and water must be properly maintained. Share) For normal rock drilling operations, drill a drill pipe to stop the operation style motor and stop the air supply to the impactor, insert the fork in the groove supporting the drill pipe In the middle, make the wind motor backward and f make the slide plate come back, disconnect the washer from the drill rod, and then drill the second drill rod for continuous operation.
2. Unloading method: The unloading rod of the drill pipe is semi-automatic. This is accomplished by combining the unloading rod and the support rod with the two forks and the wind motor behind.
When the rod is unloaded, the DTH hammer moves backward. When the second groove of the drill pipe (the groove at the end of the drill pipe joint in the middle of the drill pipe) is opposite to the four squares of the drill bit, the fork is inserted into the second groove. Then it turns. When the four buckets of the unloader are oriented toward the top groove of the drill rod (the groove at the end of the drill rod and the end of the drill rod), the motor inserts the second fork and removes the top fork. Push the cylinder to work, push the cylinder to work, so that the unloader drives the drill rod to move backward. When the second groove of the second drill rod is oriented toward the groove of the drill bit, the motor is rotated and the screws of the two drill rods are released after the hasp, the top drill rod is removed, and then the drill rods are removed sequentially.