DTH drilling tools, and products are divided into two series high air pressure and low air pressure. Using high-quality raw materials and through advanced production technology, we produce high-quality series of down-the-hole drilling tools.
In the process of use, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Select DTH bit according to rock conditions (hardness, abrasiveness) and drilling rig type (high wind pressure, low wind pressure). Different forms of alloy teeth and tooth distribution methods are suitable for the drilling of different rocks. Selecting the correct DTH bit is the premise to obtain the best use effect;
2. When installing the DTH bit, the drill bit should be gently placed into the socket of the down-the-hole impactor, and do not collide with force, so as not to damage the shank of the drill bit or the socket;
3. In the process of rock drilling, it is necessary to ensure that the compression pressure of the down-the-hole drilling rig is sufficient. If the impactor works intermittently, or the blasthole powder is not discharged smoothly, the compressed air system of the down-the-hole drilling rig should be checked to ensure that there is no slag in the hole during the drilling process;
4. If a metal object is found to fall into the hole, it should be sucked out with a magnet or taken out by other methods in time to avoid damage to the drill bit;
5. When replacing the drill, pay attention to the size of the drilled hole. If the diameter of the drill bit is excessively worn, but the blast hole has not been drilled, do not replace it with a new drill bit to avoid sticking. The job can be done with an old drill that has been used and has about the same wear diameter.