1. Resistance: To unlock when there is resistance to drilling, it is very important that the drill bucket provides resistance for unlocking.
2. Lifting the powerhead: The function of lifting the powerhead is to eliminate the gap between the lock sections of each drill pipe machine and prevent the drill pipe from falling down. Another function is to reduce the frictional resistance of the machine lock point in preparation for unlocking.
3. Vibration. Sound: If you distinguish carefully, you can feel that when each locking point is unlocked, there will be vibration and sound of impact, and with the sequence of unlocking, the vibration and sound will become more obvious.
4. Lifting the load: If the lock is not unlocked, the load when lifting the main volume is obviously heavier or cannot be lifted
5. Observe the drilling process:
5.1 After each section of the rod is retracted, there will be a shock to cause a change in the load. Combined with the current depth on the display, it can be determined whether the drill rod is abnormal.
5.2 Carefully observe the first section of the drill pipe when lifting. If the rod is brought during the lifting process, the first section of the drill pipe will suddenly rise under the action of the powerhead buffer spring at the moment of pulling the rod, and the main coil is loaded will also vary slightly.
6. Drilling tools: According to the geological type, select the drilling tools and drill teeth, and optimize the drilling tools. Whether it is machine locking or unlocking, the drilling machine needs to provide resistance, so it is necessary to sharpen its tools first.